• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add fonts to your artwork in Fresco (iPad only)

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We heard you! Text and Adobe fonts are now available in Fresco 2.0 on the iPad.  

text-tool--3.pngChoose from the already downloaded Adobe Fonts.

text-tool--1.pngBrowse through fonts that are currently installed on your device.  

text-tool--2.pngBrowse additional fonts by tapping on the More fonts 

Additionally, you can search for a particular font. If you are logged in using your personal Adobe ID, you get the ability to add more fonts by tapping the + icon on the top of the menu. This helps you to add third-party fonts to Adobe Creative Cloud which are also activated automatically across all the Creative Cloud services. 

Note: All the text layers can be edited in Photoshop and brought back to Fresco for further editing.  

For more info on text layer support, please see Add and Modify Text in Fresco. 

In case you need assistance with the text and fonts in Fresco, please see Troubleshooting font issues

Thanks!

Sheena 

TOPICS
Cross-product , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a great release.  I'm glad people are finally able to experience these new features 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

crying with delight

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must be the only person who would prefer Fresco to have remained a drawing only app.

Will it become possible to hide the tools I never want to use so I can keep my toolbars cleaner?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sjaani. 

I don't know that the ability to hide toolbar functions is planned (although I completely understand the usefulness of it). Have you posted this request on UserVoice?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I did Sue, as soon as I saw Text was coming! LOL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sjaani.

Yea, I remember seeing that feature request (to keep Fresco a focused drawing & painting app) but I mean the suggestion to customize the UI by hiding icons you don't use?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sadly I think the direction of Fresco is too far gone to consider things like keeping it as a drawing & painting app. The more tools I see added, the more it is becoming another bloated app and the obvious direction will be that the UI will need to hide icons, just to give the developers a chance to add everything that everyone wants. So far I'm seeing existing tools added from Ps, Ai, Id, and as you've mentioned the upcoming ability to Animate so that brings An into the app as well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any plan to make this available on the desktop version? I run a windows surface book 2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John. 

Yes. Text is definitely coming to Fresco on Windows. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines