• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Color Libraries Not Showing Up

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2024 Jan 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have the latest version of Fresco on my iPad and I have saved countless of color palettes into my Adobe Colors libraries but they aren't showing up in my Fresco app. I am logged into the same account on both but only the default Fresco palettes are showing up. Any reason why this is happening and what I can do to solve this issue so that I can use my color libraries again? I am relying on these libraries to make my art so I need them back. I am attaching a screenshot from my iPad Pro to show what my issue is. Any help will be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance!

-Miriam

IMG_4743EACD1791-1.jpeg

TOPICS
Color , Cross-product , Device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2024 Jan 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @MiriamPsycho,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing some more details, like the exact version of the OS/Fresco installed, device make and model, screenshots of your color palettes from both devices, and if you were able to access the color palettes earlier, so we can investigate this further?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2024 Jan 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Anubhav,

My Fresco version is 5.2.0, i have an iPad Pro 12.9" 3rd generation with iOS 16.3.1 on it.  I'm inserting screenshots of som of the color libraries from Adobe Colors that I have saved into my account. I used to be able to use these in Fresco but now I can't anymore and I have no idea why. Screen Shot 2024-01-04 at 4.07.36 AM.pngScreen Shot 2024-01-04 at 4.07.45 AM.pngScreen Shot 2024-01-04 at 4.08.15 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2024 Jan 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @MiriamPsycho,

Thank you for providing the details. I noticed that you have a couple of Adobe profiles, one federated and one individual. It seems you are currently logged in with a federated profile on Fresco. Can you please try logging out and logging in with the individual profile associated with your Adobe ID? Your color libraries should be accessible through that profile.

Let me know if this resolves the issue or if you need further assistance.

Best,

Anshul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines