• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe draw discontinued

Explorer ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Adobe Draw for 4-5 years... today I went to go draw and it told me it's been discontinued and all of my files would be automatically imported to Fresco. This was not the case. Only a handful of old files were sent over and they're files I drew years ago. I can no longer even get into Adobe draw to try and import my files. I had no idea draw would be discontinued and I'm close to being in tears thinking I won't have my files anymore. These files are for customers and for my art business and if they're lost for ever I will be absolutely devastated. Someone please for the love of all that is good, HELP ME

TOPICS
How-to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Please try the following workaround to get access to Adobe Draw/ Sketch app for a limited time (A couple of Days):
Go to iPhone/ iPad Setting > General > Date & Time > Disable Set Automatically > Select 9 Jan 2022 Manually > Open Adobe Draw/ Sketch app and save/ export your artwork, convert/ import to Fresco, or upload it to Creative Cloud so you can have access to Artwork/ Files in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same issue!

non of my old drawings can be opened in fresco... and online function to convert to fresco is not working saying the files are too big... 

please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

E43116C8-2686-4585-B6FD-0032D6359713.png

 Shame on the company, they make us go to Fresco when they know it's REAL GARBAGE, they don't think about their users one bit. gross

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Tijana0101,

I've sent a DM. Please check.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, please help. All my files were saved only on my iPad and not in the cloud. I didn't have time to sync

these options didn't help.

1. Go to iPhone/ iPad Setting
2. General

3. Date & Time
4. Disable Set Automatically
5. Select 8 Jan 2022 Manually
6. Open Adobe Draw app & sign in using Adobe account

For Android:
1. Go to the Settings app
2. Search for Date
3. Disable Automatically
4. Select 8 Jan 2022 Manually

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Rafael Nazaryan,

I've replied to you on the DM you have sent.

Also, these steps don't work anymore. All the workarounds have stopped working now. There is no way to recover the files if they are not synced to Creative Cloud or not appearing in your Files on Fresco or on the Creative Cloud assets website (https://adobe.ly/3eoSI3p).

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines