• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fresco for Commercial Purposes

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2023 Jun 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can my artworks created using Adobe Fresco be used for commercial purposes? Anyone please help me. Thanks.

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing , Canvas settings , Cross-product , Layers , Live brushes , Publish & export , Tools , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 20, 2023 Jun 20, 2023

Yes of course you can use your creation for commercial purposes - that's what's the tool is for - provided you didn't use other people's copyrighted materials. Or did I misunderstand your question?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2023 Jun 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes of course you can use your creation for commercial purposes - that's what's the tool is for - provided you didn't use other people's copyrighted materials. Or did I misunderstand your question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2023 Jun 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you,👍 There are two versions of Adobe Fresco: the free version and the paid version. If I use the free version for my work, can it still be used for commercial purposes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh I see. I don't think it makes any difference as long as it's legitimate!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Back to term and use from Adobe. Thank you so much. Have a wonderful day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines