Exit

Adobe fresco now working properly

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2024 Feb 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

 Hey Adobe,

IMG_6964.jpeg

I'm seriously disappointed with Adobe Fresco. I've been an artist using Adobe for the last 7 years, starting with Adobe Draw which is now closed. I bought an iPad specifically to use Adobe Fresco, but every time I spend 6 to 7 hours creating art, the app crashes and I lose all my progress. It's especially problematic when using pixel brushes and oil paint brushes. My iPad is 9th gen. If this issue isn't resolved, I'll have to explore other software options. I haven't purchased premium yet because of this problem.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Device , Performance , Pixel Brushes , Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2024 Feb 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Ganesh3268929314dz,

We understand that encountering technical issues can be frustrating. Would you mind trying to create a duplicate of the file and then trying to open in Fresco and checking if it helps?

If the problem persists, kindly share a link to the document (https://adobe.ly/48r86Io) with the option for the link to be Public and Save a Copy enabled, so we can check it on our end.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2024 Feb 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can recommend things you would like to see here. https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines