Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe fresco y illustrator

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I'm having problems when passing a file from Adobe Fresco to Illustrator. Every project opens with bad quality 

If someone can help me I'll be grateful. Thank u all! 

TOPICS
Import , Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you be more descriptive regarding what you mean by bad quality?

If you have used the Pixel brushes in Fresco your lines will not be Vector lines in Illustrator.

If you have used Vector brushes in Fresco you will be creating shapes rather than lines and this will show more anchor points on objects when opened in Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you show an example of what you're trying to do.  Just saying you're having problems without any examples makes it hard for us to help you.  Are you using Pixel layers at all?  Because if so, the whole project is going to turn up as a raster image instead of a vector image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines