• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Frisco

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have Encountre Problem installing Adobe Frisco , it give me error code 150 which is for graphic card , normally i can run premier, after effect 2022, Photoshop and illustrator no issue however it doe snot allow me to install and run Adobe frisco , i using laptop PC with windows 10 home 21H2 , i7 4700k , GTX 850 M dedicated 4GB and 16 GB of RAM , all driver are up to date and smooth with other software its just this one that i can not install when i read adobe system requirement it does not give me specifically which hardware it can run on, now i come to the point do i need to ugrade my system to use Adobe Frisco or there is a way to install this sftware ?

TOPICS
How-to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Sounds like you've checked the system requirements.

Do you know if you're running the Direct X feature Level 12.1.

If you feel that you system is at or over the stated system requirements you could try contacting the development team directly on (frescohelp at adobe dot com). Other than that if the app won't install, there's not likely to be a way anyone can suggest that you could install it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like you've checked the system requirements.

Do you know if you're running the Direct X feature Level 12.1.

If you feel that you system is at or over the stated system requirements you could try contacting the development team directly on (frescohelp at adobe dot com). Other than that if the app won't install, there's not likely to be a way anyone can suggest that you could install it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines