• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Back button for this online help?

Contributor ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to the online help from Fresco the only way to navigate is with the links at the top of the pages. A back button would be helpful, at least to put you back where you were on the previous page, instead of at the top scrolling down to where you left off. Thanks!

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Dunaz, I agree completely on this! There are no navigation controls in the help system at all, and even standard gestures, like swiping, don't work. 

I think the best thing that could easily be done, is to add a bottom to "open in browser."

This frustrates me in the "suggest a feature" choice from the help screen also. I don't know why there's an effort to encapsulate all this within the Fresco app when it could just launch the browser. 

I've created a feature request here, please go and add y

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dunaz, I agree completely on this! There are no navigation controls in the help system at all, and even standard gestures, like swiping, don't work. 

I think the best thing that could easily be done, is to add a bottom to "open in browser."

This frustrates me in the "suggest a feature" choice from the help screen also. I don't know why there's an effort to encapsulate all this within the Fresco app when it could just launch the browser. 

I've created a feature request here, please go and add your vote:

https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/forums/919786-adobe-fresco/suggestions/38901886-the-online-help-sh...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines