• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Backup fresco files

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I just bought a new ipad and I've done lots of work on Adobe fresco on my old one. I did a transfer setup so that all my apps and files got into my new one.
Now, I'm a bit scared to reinstall my old ipad to sell it, that all my fresco files will disappear because its on the old ipad they were created. I've tried researching if I can back them up somehow but can't find any info about this. I know it says its in the cloud but I feel like I anyway would like to back them up on a seperate place just in case. How do I go about?

Thanks,
Sofia

TOPICS
Device , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fresco has a Make available offline option in the ... on each image on the start page. This should bring copies to your new iPad. An alternative option would be to go into your creative cloud desktop app Duplicate and Move to a different location. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines