• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brushes dont work

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2024 Mar 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have ipad 12.9 6th gen w apple pencil. But some brushes work, some dont. 

I tried changing stylus pressure, angle, uninstall and reinstall app. Nothing works. I need the soft pastel brush 😞

TOPICS
Device , Live brushes , Pixel Brushes , Tools , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2024 Mar 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Qisses,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with the brushes on your iPad. It sounds frustrating, especially when you need a specific brush for your work.

To better understand the problem and provide assistance, could you please share a screenshot of the brush settings for the soft pastel brush that is not working?

Additionally, if possible, could you confirm whether the issue is related to the pen pressure not being recognized or if you're unable to draw with the soft pastel brush at all?

If you're able to provide a screen recording of what's happening when you try to use the brush, it would also be helpful for diagnosing the issue more accurately.

Thank you for your cooperation, and I'll do my best to assist you further once I have more information.

Best regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines