• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot sync between Photoshop desktop and iPad Fresco / Cloud apps

Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cannot sync between Photoshop desktop and iPad Fresco / Cloud apps. Have reinstalled Creative Cloud. Have PSD file synced. It will not show up in Cloud douments on any Adobe ipad app. Is this not possible?

TOPICS
Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Denise. 

When you say  you have the PSD file "synced," what do you mean?

If it's in your Creative Cloud Files folder, that's not where it needs to be to move back-and-forth with it between Ps and Fresco. It needs to be in Cloud Documents. To get it there, you can import it into Fresco by tapping the Import and Open icon on the Home screen of Fresco. 

Once you bring it into Fresco, and it syncs to Cloud Documents from there, you'll be able to open/edit it back-and-forth between Fresco and Ps. 

I had a bit of trouble figuring out, based on the little you wrote, what's going on, so please let me know if I've misunderstood. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines