• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

clipping mask

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a problem with Adobe Fresco. This is a problem with a tool called the clipping mask.

To summarize, I created an all-vector logo, with a good twenty layers, all in vector.
With some layers I used the "clipping mask" function to change the color of the path of the lower layer, which is very practical when, for example, you just want to change the color of a path without having to redo it. .
Except that when I export to illustrator on my mac I find myself with pixels in the area where I just used the clipping mask, I tried with other software and even an e-reader simple vector, I come to the same verdict.

So I tell myself that this clipping mask function has maybe a beug? maybe i am using it the right way?

IMG_0014.jpg

Capture d’écran 2021-10-25 à 13.53.22.png

TOPICS
Layers , Publish & export , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See my answer in this thread:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/fresco-discussions/vector-image-under-clipping-mask-in-fresco-become-...

Creating a clipping mask in Fresco rasterizes the layer, and changes it to a pixel layer when you create the mask. There's a warning dialog that you click through when you create the mask.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello thank you for your answer so I have to reset the parameters to see if the dialog box did not open or not and it does not open we are talking about this tool there?

IMG_0016.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, we are talking about creating a clipping mask on top of a vector layer. It rasterizes the layer immediately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK thank you for your answer but I find it strange that the pixels do not immediately read the layer in zoom in on the iPad application it remains vector there is only on export that it turns into pixels it is still very strange and badly done for once

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So how do I do now to recover my logo while vector I have to redo it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines