• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Margin Tool Greyed Out

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The color margin tool in Fresco will not let me click on it to get rid of the fill problem I'm having where there is a small white space in between the fill color and the outline. 

I've seen a bunch of videos instructing users to use this tool to fix this problem but it's not working for me 😞

TOPICS
Color , How-to , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

Hi @SavannahSings,

I'm sorry to hear you're facing trouble with the Dynamic Color Margin Tool in Fresco. If the tool is grayed out and unclickable, there might be a few potential reasons for this issue:

• The tool might be unavailable/grayed out if the element is not selected.
  • The Color Margin Tool might not work on certain types of layers.
    The dynamic color margin appears greyed out when filling a vector layer set as a reference layer.
    However, the color margin appears when filling Live brushe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @SavannahSings,

I'm sorry to hear you're facing trouble with the Dynamic Color Margin Tool in Fresco. If the tool is grayed out and unclickable, there might be a few potential reasons for this issue:

• The tool might be unavailable/grayed out if the element is not selected.
  • The Color Margin Tool might not work on certain types of layers.
    The dynamic color margin appears greyed out when filling a vector layer set as a reference layer.
    However, the color margin appears when filling Live brushes & pixel brushes when set as a reference layer.
    Ensure you're using it on a compatible layer type.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, it might be helpful to share more information about your workflow, the version of Fresco you're using, and any other relevant details.

Best,
Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ohh I see so you can't use the Color Margin tool while using the vector brush. Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines