• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create Tarot Deck

Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2023 Mar 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help creating a Tarot deck with Adobe Fresco, if anyone has done that before and has some help

TOPICS
Canvas settings , How-to , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2023 Mar 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

What exactly do you need help with; with the creative aspect, or with the technical aspect?
First of all, assuming they'll be printed, you need to make sure your documents will follow the printer's specifications (for example if they ask a CMYK document, you'll need to convert from RGB with another software (eg: Photoshop, some colours will vary)
Also, since you'll need 78 cards, given the technical limitations of Fresco, you'll probably need 78 documents.
That's for the constrains.
What I'd do if I was asked, would be to create a 78 artboard document in Photoshop (or illustrator, depending if you got vector elements to insert) in either RGB or CMYK depending what you need, and create 78 templates of each card, then draw your artwork in Fresco, and insert each of your artwork inside the individual cards.
That way, you can overcome Fresco's limitations.

Let me know if that helps, or if your questions was about something else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2023 Mar 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with Imaginerie. We need more information from you before we can offer accurate advice. Suggestions given by Imaginerie all seem very good. Additionally if you only have Fresco to work with. Create your background idea then duplicate this file into the required number so you can then work on each individual design knowing that the colour and dimensions of each card will be the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines