Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Fresco files to new license

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys

My friend has a lot... and by a lot, I mean a lot, of Adobe Draw files, but they are only saved in the cloud. Now we have a new CC license and we want to import all the Fresco Files into this new license. But unfortunately I cannot export whole folders, I just can export one graphic after another. And this takes hours. Is there any chance to export the whole folders? Thank you very much for your answer.

TOPICS
Import , Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Hello @HOPE & LIFE CHURCH,

Sorry for the late response. Migration of your Draw assets to Fresco would happen automatically if the Adobe account used is the same. However, for different accounts, the only way to download them would be via assets.adobe.com, which can only be done one file at a time.

Kindly update this thread if you need further assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Note: Marking correct for visibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @HOPE & LIFE CHURCH,

Sorry for the late response. Migration of your Draw assets to Fresco would happen automatically if the Adobe account used is the same. However, for different accounts, the only way to download them would be via assets.adobe.com, which can only be done one file at a time.

Kindly update this thread if you need further assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Note: Marking correct for visibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, in my experience on the iPad is most of the file services don't allow for moving of folders, but one file at a time.  Not exactly sure if the OP can select multiple files and move them that way. I do that a lot with brushes 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines