• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco 4.4 crashes on launch (windows 11) and Fresco 4.3 crashes when using smudge

New Here ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having real issues using either of the fresco versions currently available. I haven't been able to load the newest version at all but have been happily using the older 4.3 version. However, this has now started crashing on me every time I try to use the smudge brush?! I'm half way through a design for my work and cannot complete it...very very frustrating. 

TOPICS
Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Danielle28720984spr2,

We apologize for the inconvenience you're facing with Adobe Fresco on Windows 11. We understand how frustrating it can be when software crashes, and we're sorry that you're experiencing this issue.

Our team is currently investigating the cause of the crashing issue that has been reported in version 4.4 of our software. To avoid any inconvenience, we suggest using an earlier version, such as version 4.3, until the issue is resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience and kindly ask for your patience until the next release in May. If you encounter any further issues, including crashes on launch or while using the smudge tool, after upgrading to the May release (whenever that happens), then please let us know.

We appreciate your patience while we work on resolving this issue, and please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further questions or concerns. We're here to help you.

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines