• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco 5.0 crash on launch

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2023 Nov 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fresco don't work properly. After start a new window it's crush without any error. Also on 5.0.1 if i try use preset and save. I see error about not enough disk space, but i have 100 gb free space.
How this fix? 

33932308olki_0-1701259101153.png

TOPICS
How-to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2023 Dec 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Денис33932308olki ,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with Adobe Fresco. Let's try a few steps to address the problems:

• Ensure that your Creative Cloud storage has sufficient space. Freeing up space might resolve the issue if it's close to the limit.

• Please ensure you are using the latest version of Adobe Fresco, version 5.2. You can update it through the Creative Cloud desktop app.
  • If the problem persists, consider uninstalling Adobe Fresco and reinstalling it. Ensure that you have a stable internet connection during the installation process.

After trying these steps, please let me know if the issue persists or if there are any error messages you encounter.

Additionally, please provide details about your operating system and device.

I hope we can resolve this for you!

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines