• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco 5.6.5 | Discover the Ultimate Creative Experience with new iPads and Apple Pencil Pro

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2024 Jun 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

5.6.5 Community.gif

Hello everyone,

We're thrilled to announce the June 2024 release of Fresco version 5.6.5. Dive into exciting new features and enhancements specifically designed for the new M4 iPad Pro and M2 iPad Air with Apple Pencil Pro. Explore the latest tools and improvements that will elevate your creative process to the next level.

kyle brush 5.6.5.png

Kyle T. Webster's Summer 2024 Brush Collection

Bask in the warm glow of new brushes for Summer 2024. Experience painterly flashes of color, new textures, a bit of foliage, and more. Dive in and get playful with this vibrant collection, designed to inspire your creativity and add a fresh, seasonal touch to your artwork.

Feel the Art with Apple Pencil Pro Haptic Feedback

Experience the new Apple Pencil Pro's haptic feedback in Fresco on the latest M4 iPad Pro and M2 iPad Air. This innovative feature simulates real brush strokes and texture interactions, making digital art feel more natural and intuitive than ever before. Dive into a more immersive and tactile drawing experience that bridges the gap between traditional and digital art.

apple pencil.png

717d49c4-a593-4f58-81b9-ca9d8bbb1693_1717590916.854x480at800_h264.gif

Twist and Turn for Artistic Mastery with Apple Pencil Pro

Enhance your brush strokes dramatically with the new Apple Pencil Pro on the latest M4 iPad Pro and M2 iPad Air. Use the barrel roll feature to achieve precision and fluidity in your drawing, allowing you to twist and turn for ultimate artistic mastery. This functionality offers a more dynamic and responsive drawing experience, perfect for artists seeking greater control and expression in their digital artwork.

Squeeze for Instant Control with Apple Pencil Pro

With the new Apple Pencil Pro on the latest M4 iPad Pro and M2 iPad Air, you can squeeze the pencil for instant access to brushes, colors, size adjustments, and undo/redo options.
This intuitive feature keeps you focused on your masterpiece by providing quick and easy control over essential tools, enhancing your creative workflow and efficiency.

squeeze.png

note-icon.png  Note: Adobe Fresco 5.6.5 is an iOS only release.

See What's New for more information on the latest features. To help us have focused discussions, create separate posts for feedback on features related to this update.

Thanks,
Anshul Saini

upvote-ai.png

If you've found value in this post, a friendly upvote would be fantastic. Your thoughts are even more precious—share them with us in the discussion!
TOPICS
Device , Live brushes , Performance , Pixel Brushes , Tools , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2024 Jun 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice features!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2024 Jun 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great!

_______
Senior graphic designer | United Nations Population Fund

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2024 Jun 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel the iPad pro upgrade is needed sooner rather than later with Pencil updates

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2024 Jun 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some cool new features there! Do you think fresco will ever make it to the desktop?

headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2024 Jul 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A desktop version of Adobe Fresco is available for Windows.  It would be great to see a macOS version.

Some iPad apps can run under macOS, but Fresco for iPad doesn't seem to be one of them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2024 Jul 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh cool, I didn't know! I guess you could still use it on a Mac with parallels! Thanks for sharing! Hope all is well with you, Warren!

headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2024 Jun 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tx for the update. Super excited by the new posiblities!

mj

iMSD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2024 Jul 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess this is the last round of Kyle T Webster brushes will probably get since he left gonna miss him. I'm excited to see who's gonna take over fresco. I really think if the fresco team looked at Adobe animate and took some of the simple animation things that are just in Adobe animated and added them to fresco fresco would become an even more powerful tool for a quick drawings quick paintings, charcoal, paint drawings, and animations I think the only thing fresco is lacking right now is being able to have animations within animations like symbols in animate being able to bring a video into it being able to add audio to your animations and maybe for those that like to do character animation, lip, sync, type tool. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2024 Jul 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can we PLEASE have an option to enable color description like procreate. As a colorblind artist this has been a game-changing addition to Procreate, but I would much rather use Fresco. PLEASE add this feature!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2024 Jul 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If only there weren't so many glitches! My brand-new Apple Pencil Pro works perfectly in every app except Fresco, where it is very inconsistent. The pencil's not working constantly interrupts my workflow. I'm using a brand-new iPad Pro as well. My Gen 1 Apple Pencil was faultless on my 10-year-old iPad, but now that I've traded it in, Fresco is a nightmare. 

Do you have any suggestions? I've played with many settings with no success. 

Below is a video of my experience of the Apple Pencil Pro being very inconsistent and randomly making dots or nothing when I draw lines. 

Very disappointing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines