• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco Animation / Motion

Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I was looking at the animation features in Fresco today and ran into some questions.

- How can I select multiple frames on the timeline to transform or move for example? If I want to change an animated object at an advanced time, I can't possibly do this on every frame of the timeline, can I?

- How can I change frames of the timeline from ons to twos? Is there something like "hold this frame for 5 frames" or do I always have to duplicate the frames?

- Is it possible to see multiple animated layer also in layer form in the timeline? As soon as I change the timing on one object, I lose track of the other animated objects (of a different layer).

Many thanks and best regards
Sandra

TOPICS
How-to , Layers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

The Animation feature in Fresco is still quite new and doesn't have many features. 
I don't believe you can select multiple frames.

To extend time on a frame the only way seems to be to dupicate a frame.

It does not appear possible to view all animated layers in layer form.

If you want the more advanced features you could look into exporting your images into a number of different apps such as Spark Video, Photoshop, Premier Rush, Premier Pro.

Or go into the App settings (App Settings > Help > S

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Animation feature in Fresco is still quite new and doesn't have many features. 
I don't believe you can select multiple frames.

To extend time on a frame the only way seems to be to dupicate a frame.

It does not appear possible to view all animated layers in layer form.

If you want the more advanced features you could look into exporting your images into a number of different apps such as Spark Video, Photoshop, Premier Rush, Premier Pro.

Or go into the App settings (App Settings > Help > Suggest a feature) and request more features be added into Fresco.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for the answers.

Fresco has very great potential and I am impressed with how well the vector brushes work in the context of animation.

Surely at a later stage a switch to another tool would be useful, but it would really be absolutely brilliant if the rough animation focusing on timing spacing, overlapping action etc could be completed within Fresco. I use Fresco on the iPad and so I could work on storyboard ideas like this anywhere mobile.

Working with vectors makes it possible to transform objects losslessly at a later time and why shouldn't this potential be used on camera zoom functions in the scenes.

Basically, it would be helpful for a newcomer to this app to have a complete manual with all functions available online, similar to the Procreate manual. The Procreate manual is a really good tool to get to grips with all the functions of the app. In Fresco's current manual, I only find very superficial information and have to dig through the video tutorials. So thanks again for your time and your answers 🙂

Greetings Sandra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines