• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco crash when tool tip pops up

New Here ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having an issue where fresco is crashing only when the newer tool tips are popping up. It is specifically on the pixel and vector brushes, but only when there is a tool tip pop-up (images attached).

I am able to draw with the initial pixel brush, and then change to watercolor and use that also. If I try to switch deeper into the brushes is when the crash happens.

I have made sure my system/app are up to date. I have also double checked all my power management and system settings. Surface Book 2 - Nvidia GTX1060 - 16GB.

Thanks in advance!freeze 2.PNGfreeze 1.PNG

TOPICS
Performance , Pixel Brushes , Tools , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello NeroJones,

Thanks for the screenshot and the details about the crashing issue. We are not seeing similar issue inhouse and are investigating further. Request you to submit the Crash report to Adobe. 

As a workaround, can you trying uninstall and reinstall of Fresco App from Creative Cloud App and share if it fixes the issue. 

Thanks a lot,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines