• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco - Duplicating layer option vanishes

Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under what conditions does Fresco remove the duplicating layer option. I have had two experiences one on ipad then on PCNo option to Duplicate layer.jpg. Please help.

TOPICS
Layers , Pixel Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

VERSION 3.2.0  - updated last night and just restarted my computer and I now have those functions.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None! I haven't been able to reproduce what you are seeing. Do you recall if you were tapping anything extra while selecting this panel? Does it happen every time for you now or is it a little bit random?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, have not been able to reproduce. Nothing special, only tapping the layer icon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have a solution for this? I am having the same issue. I have no duplicate layer function and no copy paste function!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of application you are using @travisa51447614? You can check from Settings>About. 

Thanks,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

VERSION 3.2.0  - updated last night and just restarted my computer and I now have those functions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also cannot duplicate what you're seeing. Can you confirm what kind of Adobe subscription plan you have? I wonder if certain tiers have limited features. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on the fremium plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 'Creative Cloud All Apps with 100GB'. Shouldn't matter which plan I have if I am able to download the program with my plan then it should be a full version. No?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem has not recurred for me. I am on 3.2.0 now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue. I have not duplicate or copy layer option available. Have updated my Fresco to the newest version today, the optiones appeared for about an hour (yay), but then disappeared again. Anybody can help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines