Fresco files going missing

Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a few files which have gone missing from Fresco. I don’t understand why it only seems to be able to have 20 files, and so when I create a new one, one vanishes. I've looked in My Work in CC and some of it is there, but not all. I also restored one that was deleted and it didn't appear anywhere I can see! Please help! This cloud storage isn't being super helpful to me right now 😕 I'd rather store everything locally, and I know that is an option on Fresco. 

Where do restored documents go?

TOPICS
How-to , Import , Publish & export , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Harri. 

After our conversation in the Sketch forum, I wonder if the issue you're running into is that you've reached the maximum of your Creative Cloud Storage. (You can check that in the app: From the Home screen tap the avatar icon in upper right corner; then from the App settings menu tap Account > Creative Cloud Storage.) The app requires storage padding of 500MB so if you see that 500MB is what's remaining, you are at your maximum.

That said, your work shouldn't just be "disappearing," you should see some sort of alert in the app about needing to freeing up storage space or something similar. But perhaps I'm misunderstanding...

Let me know what you find. 

Sue.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

I'm having the same problem. A whole folder/group of drawings seem to have disappeared from Fresco. Only the most recently drawn image of the group remains, which were draw over a few months. Whilst earlier Sketch drawings have been imported ok, nothing has been saved in Fresco that was drawn in Fresco dated before that last drawing. I have only used 18gb of my 100gb storage allowance. I've looked in the creative cloud app and in assets adobe files and deleted files and can't find anything. I certainly haven't deleted them. I've received no warnings about exceeding any storage limits and have been paying my subscription without interruption. Any ideas about where to look? 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @lynneb88209176,

Sorry to hear about this. Could you please confirm if you are using a personal or business account to login into Fresco? Also, please confirm the exact version of Fresco, iPadOS & model of iPad.

Looking Forward to your response.

Regards,

Anshul Saini 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will send you a message. Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having a similar issue. Not all of the files from my "Recent" home page in Fresco are showing up in the My Files tab.  I have plenty of cloud storage available, so it's not that issue.

Some of my recent work appears in "Your Files", but several files I created from the Home Page and showed up in Recents but didn't create while in the "Your Files" tab have disappeared on me when they're no longer "Recent" enough and get bumped off that page. They're also not in my Creative Cloud files - that just mirrors what I see in "Your Files". 

If I can't find a "Recent" file in "Your Files", but it's still showing up on my home page, I have exported it as a PSD file, then opened the Your Files tab and imported it that way. 

Super frustrating and I've searched the forum quite a bit with no solution. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines