• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco is unable to open this document. Please contact support.

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting this error message when trying to open Photoshop files in Fresco. Any ideas on the the problem or solution might be?

2C03AA67-FE11-412C-A9AB-BD9FB3BB3780.png

TOPICS
Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are some Photoshop files which have features that Fresco doesn't like, as far as I can tell.

Best option would be to contact Support via the Report a bug feature and get direct assistance from the developers. 

It's best to use the report feature within Fresco as this will add details regarding your system as well. However the direct email is (frescohelp at adobe dot com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't open a document, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ugh, I have the exact same error message. And it's only with the one file. I have contacted support via chat, and we were trying to figure out the problem for like 3 hours. At the end they couldn't help. They told me that they are aible to open the file and they tried to "fix" the file - I could open it on my macbook in photoshop or on creative cloud but not in my Fresco App. I imported a picture into the file and I'm not sure if that might have damaged the file. Super frustrating! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2023 Aug 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm... I haven't had this issue. Try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2023 Aug 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me on a document I made in Fresco. This app is really annoying for many reasons and is not capable of transferring/preserving documents without issues. I feel better off with a pen and paper than this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Shelby3183406831rc,

I'm sorry to hear that you're facing difficulties with opening a document in Fresco and that you're feeling frustrated with the app. I understand that encountering errors and issues can be very discouraging, especially when it comes to your creative work.

To better assist you, could you provide more details about the document you're trying to open? If you're comfortable with it, sharing the file could potentially help us investigate the issue more effectively. If yes, please go to the assets website https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents, select the file for sharing, and ensure that "anyone with the link can view" & "Save a copy" are selected. Then copy & paste the link here or share it with me via DM.

Anshul_Saini_0-1692821774509.png

Additionally, have you opened this file in Photoshop?

I will be looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2023 Nov 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue but I found a solution that worked for me. 

1. export file as PSD

2. open on the file on your Mac or desktop 

3. re-save file as PSD

4. Export file to google drive 

5. reopen in fresco 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2023 Nov 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what works for me,or sometimes I have to tweak things because the colorspace isn't supported or the DPI is too high 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2024 Mar 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fresco sucks an y'all need to fix this cuz I just had the same problem an I can't access the one drawing I'm on but can access all the others it's bs an frustrating ah ! Like I said if adobe don't fix it ! There's gonna be negative stuff said constantly w this problem .... I'd like my art piece I've spent a week working on ! Feels like I wasted my time atleast w pen an paper you can always have your artwork and come back to it w no problems ! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @PenNoCap,

We understand that encountering technical issues can be frustrating. Would you mind sharing more details, like the exact version of Fresco/OS installed on your computer and a link to the cloud document you're having trouble with (https://adobe.ly/3x2LaSM), so we can better assist you?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2024 Apr 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe. I've got a very important file i created with Fresco. Here is the problem, opened it out of the cloud in photoshop, and then went to reopen it again Fresco afterward, and now it's unable to open in Fresco. That's where the promlem is. Something is happening to the file once you open it in photoshop. This is super, super frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2024 Apr 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @PURKEY,

We understand that encountering technical issues can be frustrating. Would you mind sharing more details, like the exact version of Fresco/Photoshop/OS installed on your computer, details about your exact workflow, and a link to the cloud document you're having trouble with (https://adobe.ly/3x2LaSM), so we can better assist you?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines