• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco keeps crashing on my new iPad

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought a new iPad 7, and on the very first day got the iPad I installed Fresco. It seemed to work well but then later when I pressed the eyedropper tool, the app would just crash. It doesnt happen every time that I press the eyedropper tool, but it happened repetitively and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, as well as turning my iPad off and back on. It doesnt work. 

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

How much storage do you currently have on your iPad?

Also, you might want to visit this thread, as well https://community.adobe.com/t5/fresco/fresco-crashes-after-second-launch/td-p/10719783

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi J. 

What's happening with you is unrelated to the crashing that was happening on Friday. But I just saw your email come in through Fresco's in-app feedback so I'll respond there. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this problem. Fresco was working this morning but now crashes on opening. Any fixes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines