Fresco keeps crashing on surface pro 8 when selecting smudge

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I havent been using Fresco for a long time, actually, just started using it. However, I'm having an issue, whenever i select the smudge tool, it instantly crashes. In term of CPU: ram it's an i7 16gb of ram surface pro-8. Not sure whether Fresco is a more CPU or GPU intensive app, but it would be frustrating if it turned out that it can't properly run on windows tablet as for me it was a very decent alternative for "Apple's" procreate (though I needed more a device like the surface pro) ...

Is there anyone who had similari issues or who might have a solution? not being able to use smudge is very frustrating!  Makes me use multiple apps for 1 digital painting  .... 

TOPICS
Canvas settings , Device , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see you have two very similar posts only a few days apart.

This looks more like a bug to be reported than something other users on this forum can assist with.

Best option if you can is to use the app to send a bug report Go to App Settings > Help > Report a Bug.
This will give the developers details regarding your system which may help them to fix the bug.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines