• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco: layer paste failed

New Here ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"my" Adobre Fresco isn't pasting images from the clipboard < Web Image (no matter the size or type of the file) 
the only way i jsut managed to get my image references inside Fresco layers was :
-download the images
-"sliding the sames images  to adobe Fresco layer"  (that I tried to paste before)  
and this proccess its end up being annoying at the pass like 5 months? because I rmember just casually the same day I just update my "Fresco version" the problem started (and ofcourse I just tried top fix prog file, unnistall, reinstall, clean my clipboard history, look for some clipboard troubleshooting, virus,etc.
today I just tried the same logic of copy pasting images from the Webapp to "Ai" and "Ps" and worked wonderfully... 
hope SOME HERO can find the solution to my tedious and painful problem of downloading every image that I need in my Fresco layers 🙂 (trying to be funny in my suffering )   and if theres no hero I just will give up and let my broken Pc rest forever and use it as a heavy excuse for get Masterace PC (yeah baby! boooh  yaaaah! ) 

TOPICS
Layers , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 20, 2023 May 20, 2023

This is a known and shared issue. No solution yet. https://community.adobe.com/t5/fresco-discussions/fresco-failed-to-paste-selections/m-p/13791505#M10389 But you can drag and drop into Fresco as a workaround for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Skullapio,

We understand that encountering technical issues can be frustrating. Would you mind trying to update to the latest version of Fresco (4.6) and checking if it helps?

If not, Would you mind sharing some more details, like the exact device make\model, the version of the OS/Fresco, system config (CPU/GPU/Memory), and a screen recording of the problem (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/screen-record-an-issue-on-windows-amp-macos-f...), so we can investigate this further?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 20, 2023 May 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a known and shared issue. No solution yet. https://community.adobe.com/t5/fresco-discussions/fresco-failed-to-paste-selections/m-p/13791505#M10... But you can drag and drop into Fresco as a workaround for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2023 Jul 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there an ETA on when the layer paste failed issue is resolved? It's now July, and multiple tickets I have put in have been resolved with "sorry, we are aware, and this will be fixed in the next version"... yet every new version, I still have the same issue. I've recently formatted my Surface Laptop and reinstalled Fresco with the same layer paste failed issue, and it's getting to be a big inconvenience in my workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 28, 2023 Aug 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not a peep yet. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2023 Sep 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @dracogiraffa@gOOlier,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing this issue with Fresco for such a long time. The problem you've described, where the "layer paste failed" error occurs when trying to paste content after cutting it, sounds indeed frustrating. It seems that despite trying to reinstall and update the app, the issue persists.

Would you mind sharing some more details, like the exact version of the OS/Illustrator, system config (CPU/GPU/Memory), a sample file (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/share-your-files-in-6-simple-steps/td-p/12967...), and a screen recording of the problem (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/screen-record-an-issue-on-windows-amp-macos-f...), so we can investigate this further?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines