Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco - renamed a folder and all my files within got deleted

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I had quite a few drawings (25+) in one of my folders on my Fresco mobile app. I merely renamed the folder... And all the files inside disappeared. The folder now said "this folder is empty".

How can I retrieve all those files and why do they disappear when I rename the folder? Is it because I don't pay for a plan and am using it for free?

Urgently need help!

TOPICS
Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think it's due to the free plan. It could be due to you renaming it.  Did you check the Creative Cloud app and see if it's available there? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately because I do not pay for a plan, I already maxed out my 2GB of cloud storage so it was all saved offline. Renaming a folder, in my opinion, shouldn't delete all the files inside though...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines