Fresco Zoom

Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am currently working on a PC with Wacom tablet without touch. This works great. I did find one issue. I can only use Ctrl + + or - to zoom in. It zooms 1% at a time. This is very, very slow if you are trying to zoom out to see what your work looks like and then zoom back in. Can we get some more zoom controls?

What about using [shift] with that combo to zoom 10% at a time?

What about hiding down z and then click and dragging like photoshop. This would be great. Keep the functionality the same.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what other solutions are available, since Fresco is normally optimized for digital touch enabled tablets 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, but there are a lot of people using Wacom Display tablets without touch. 

Adobe has provided keyboard shortcuts. So they are making it work for both.

It still needs a better shortcut for desktop users.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If they are going to provide the application on multiple device types (tablet and pc) they need to optimise it for usability for any and all. Common sense 101 else what's even the point of offering it for a device with controls that are frustrating-as-all-hell hrm?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines