Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco Zoom

Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am currently working on a PC with Wacom tablet without touch. This works great. I did find one issue. I can only use Ctrl + + or - to zoom in. It zooms 1% at a time. This is very, very slow if you are trying to zoom out to see what your work looks like and then zoom back in. Can we get some more zoom controls?

What about using [shift] with that combo to zoom 10% at a time?

What about hiding down z and then click and dragging like photoshop. This would be great. Keep the functionality the same.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Having Z work for zoom would still be a good solution.

When working with a Wacom, I don't want to reach for the mouse. I want a keyboard shortcut.

I did find a good solution — for now — that wasn't mentioned. If you just click/press with your pen on the zoom indication box at the top of the document, you can move left or right to zoom in or out. This works for now.

The same functionality but with a keyboard shortcut ( z for example ) would be better.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what other solutions are available, since Fresco is normally optimized for digital touch enabled tablets 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, but there are a lot of people using Wacom Display tablets without touch. 

Adobe has provided keyboard shortcuts. So they are making it work for both.

It still needs a better shortcut for desktop users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If they are going to provide the application on multiple device types (tablet and pc) they need to optimise it for usability for any and all. Common sense 101 else what's even the point of offering it for a device with controls that are frustrating-as-all-hell hrm?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @scottmadore,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I would suggest you try using the Alt + Scroll Wheel on your mouse to zoom in as a workaround and share your observations.

Kindly update this thread if you need further assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having Z work for zoom would still be a good solution.

When working with a Wacom, I don't want to reach for the mouse. I want a keyboard shortcut.

I did find a good solution — for now — that wasn't mentioned. If you just click/press with your pen on the zoom indication box at the top of the document, you can move left or right to zoom in or out. This works for now.

The same functionality but with a keyboard shortcut ( z for example ) would be better.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think if they'd add a keyboard shortcut, the standard Command + or Command - would be great

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines