• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Halos with Apple Pencil

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2022 Sep 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened up a painting I've worked on for some time.  Now when I touch my Apple Pencil to the iPad screen there is a double colored halo that radiates out from the point of contact with the screen.  I'm using a GoGo digital brush.  I get the same halos using a water color or vector option.  I would very much like to be rid of these halos / double concentrict circles.  Help!

TOPICS
How-to , Pixel Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you resolve this?

Can you include a screenshot?

Does it stay on the image or is it more like a focus thing to show where the pencil is touching the iPad?

I'm not familiar with the GoGo digital brush but I wonder if it's more to do with the brush file not being fully compatible with Fresco than the Apple Pencil.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've never heard of this brush. It may have less to do with the pencil and more to do with the brush. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines