• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP: Corrupt File Export to PSD

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, guys! I keep having this problem of exporting my Fresco files as PSD, transferring to my computer then opening in Photoshop with glitches all around. How is the proper way of exporting? What would you suggest to ensure proper file export? At the moment, I wish Fresco should have at least a status bar during this process. Thanks!

TOPICS
Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniel, 

Thanks for reaching out. Is there any particular document that gets corrupted on exporting as PSD or Is it happening with all the documents on exporting? Does the document you are exporting contain a vector layer?

Use the Export As option from the Share workspace and choose PSD format to export from Adobe Fresco.

For more information, please check https://helpx.adobe.com/in/fresco/using/publish-export-share.html

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, akrati09:

Thank you for your response, this happens with some files I export, but not all. There are no vector layers and I do follow the steps in the link you have shared. In this case, should I wait for a few minutes after doing the export before exiting the app to make sure it has the time to export properly? For the timelapse export, there appears a small blue box on the upper right corner that says "Export complete". But with the PSD and Quick export, I don't get the same blue box. Is there any indication of a complete Export for these formats?

Thank you very much again!

Daniel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you please share the document with which you are facing the issue. You can do so by sharing the document link to  the ID: frescohelp@adobe.com . This will help us understand the issue better. Please share your device details (Device Model) as well.

For exporting as PSD, You don't need to wait. Once you specify the save location and click save, the document should be exported successfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines