Exit

[How To] Add texture paper background on Fresco

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read this in an article from adobe fresco 

"Easier-to-use equipment.
Transitioning to digital tools means that you don't require as much equipment. To assemble a traditional watercolor painting set, you need different brushes, paints, palettes, and the necessary studio space and equipment to get to work. But with a digital tablet, Adobe Fresco, and a digital pen or stylus, you have all the equipment you need. Additionally, the use of different background textures and canvases (like watercolor paper) can be accessed in the app or downloaded as free texture packs to help you create imagery with its own unique character."

so how do I add watercolor paper texture in the app? Or as a free texture pack? Where would I find free texture packs that I can download for fresco? 
thanks to anyone who has some answers! 

[Renamed by Mod]

TOPICS
Canvas settings , Import , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kaila. 

We will eventually have paper textures in the app but for now, you  could just bring a "textured paper" into an Image Layer and leave it at the bottom of your layer stack.

I'm not sure where most people get them but putting "paper textures" or "digital paper textures" into a web search field yielded a lot of results. 

Hope that helps. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It would be great that it's more than just a paper texture blended behind. I'd love to see paper that changes how the color is applied, giving texture to the stroke. If this works with the fancy live brushes it would be a killer feature!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines