Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to fill an area with a Pattern

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2024 Jul 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I need your help! Since months I am trying to find a proper solution for my problem:

Im drawing mushrooms in Adobe Fresco. Many of them have some specific patterns on their stem, like a net or some flakes.
It takes hours to draw this by hand, especially cause I need to draw about 10 different mushrooms.

So 

I tried to create pencils with Adobe Capture, but it doesnt look real (Photo 1). I tried to use Adobe Illustrator for redrawing pictures with the texture and that did not work out as well. 

How could I solve this problem? I have full creative cloud so I could use other programs as well. 

Sooo happy about any idea or help.

Thanks!

Screenshot 2024-07-09 134017.pngScreenshot 2024-07-09 134047.png

TOPICS
How-to , Pixel Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2024 Jul 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jonas37366548zt8h

Thank you for reaching out. Here is a tutorial that might help you. Please feel free to respond to this thread if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2024 Jul 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Jonas37366548zt8h,

We are still waiting for your response. Kindly let us know if it has been resolved or if you need further assistance.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2024 Jul 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey you two,
Thank you for your help! It was not exactly the answer for my problem but it gave me the perfect first step for another solution!
Im glad about your help!

Alessa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines