• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[How To] Stop Automatic Save to Cloud / Work Offline

Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because Adobe Fresco automatically saves a document to Adobe Cloud whenever I close a document, I am getting multiple conflicting copies of the same document – one on the cloud and the other, more up to date document, on my hard drive.  This feature also results in document changes I don't want being saved which can result in things I want to keep being overwritten.   Further compounding the problem is your automatic sync since your algorithm has no idea what I want to sync. Automatic saving interferes with  my workflow and creates unnecessary work..
a) How can I disable automatic cloud saving?
b) How can I close a document in Fresco without saving it?

c) How do I disable automatic syncing?

Thank you.

[Renamed by Mod]

TOPICS
How-to , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

As long as you are online the files will sync. You can set them to work in offline mode and work offline, but once connected to the internet again they will automatically sync.

https://helpx.adobe.com/au/fresco/using/cloud-documents.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actuellement sous Fresco, vous avez toujours accès aux diverses versions d'un même document via l'historique des version, chaque fois que vous enregistrez le document, L'historique des version sera complété.
Il n'est donc plus indispensable d'enregistrer sous v1, v2, v3.... L'historique des versions est disponnible depuis la page Votre travail, sous l'icône de votre fichier dans le sous-menu ... Prenez le temps de regarder le mode d'emploi et les tutos de Adobe.

IMG_03B8D553154D-1.jpg

Yves Crausaz, Suisse, retraité actif dans le monde de la photo et des arts graphiques.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many clients security agreements specially forbid saving files to 3rd party servers. Making much of CC unusable by responsible businesses. 

As to why Adobe is doing this? If I use Adobe for 5 years then decide I want to go a different direction and close my account? I lose 5 years work. It definitely locks you in for a long term financial obligation. Kinda like a time share.😀

They have some decent products, but this is something to keep in mind when designing a work flow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines