Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[How To] Vector trimming with brush

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm using Adobe Fresco in Windows and holding the touch shortcut button and drawing only trims the drawing if I'm with the round brush. I wish I could trim with the "Terminal" (in Portuguese) brush and with other simple line brushes.

The only one that trims is the round brush, as you can see in the attached video.

Any help will be appreciated.

[Renamed by Mod]

TOPICS
Performance , Tools , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Hi @kevin.carv,

Thanks for reaching out & sorry for the delayed response. I checked on my end. I was able to trim when I held the touch shortcut button and moved my finger out of the touch shortcut without lifting it while using the "terminal" brush. Attaching a small recording demonstrating it.

I hope it helps!

Thanks,

Anshul

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @kevin.carv,

Thanks for reaching out & sorry for the delayed response. I checked on my end. I was able to trim when I held the touch shortcut button and moved my finger out of the touch shortcut without lifting it while using the "terminal" brush. Attaching a small recording demonstrating it.

I hope it helps!

Thanks,

Anshul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines