Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with the timelapse

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello support,

As i just sold an animation project to my customer using the timelapse fonction in fresco, i need it to work, which is not the case for now. I know the adobe team is working on this problem, but i just saw a new update and nothing was maid with the timelapse function. I 'm workin on Windows with the Concept D7 Ezel screen. Can you please help me with this issue or should i find another solution elsewhere ?

I am pretty angry for the moment with this paying software, so please give me something...

Waiting some good news from you support.

Thanks, 

Ben

TOPICS
Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The majority of people responding on the forum are users ourselves so the more technical issues are best directed straight to the development team.

I would suggest sending a bug report directly from the app, you can get to this option through Settings > Help, then choosing Report a Bug. This will open an email which will also include details about your device which might make it easier for the developers to assist you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines