Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Loading brushes

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm to work on fresco with brushes from kyle's collection, specific the gouache brushes, I imported them a few weeks ago and didn't try to use them until now, but every time I'm trying to select one of them they don't seem to be available, their preview is grey out and they don't load. I tried everything, checking my internet connection, closing the app (dah!), import from different location. And it get weirder - when I scroll all the way up in that brush group to refresh it, it pops up a blue window says "libraries can't sync", even though all my documents and other libraries ARE synced, but now, all of the other brush libraries are grey out!! Even the native brushes that came with the app!! Only closing and reopening the app brings them back, but that kyle's gouache group never seems to be loaded, only the first few. 
Did anyone came across this issue?? It is really disturbing. 

I work on late 2020 iPad Pro.

Thank you

TOPICS
Import , Pixel Brushes , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue with the Gouache brushes, but they do eventually load.
What sort of time frame have you left the panel open for, or left the spinning circle going for?

It definitely takes longer than it should.

I wonder if it is due to Adobe updating certain features which effect the brushes, but they don't then get the brushes updated to match the apps changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How many brushes are you trying to load? Do you have photoshop? So 2 tips: if you have photoshop it is easier to load brushes from there. Or if you do not, it is best to load just a few brushes at a time, like 20 not 100. I don't know how many you are trying to load, but maybe this will help next time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines