• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost all Fresco files when changed account from business/ teams to personal

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently switched my account from a business / teams account to a personal account.
I continued to use my iPad as before, creating many illustrations on Adobe Fresco, and editing older illustrations as well.
Today, I signed out of Fresco and signed back in, only to find all of my files have disappeared.
I am assuming they were linked to my "teams" account or something, but I thought they would still remain because the email I am using is the same as it's always been.

Is there a way I can find all my old files? I have a lot of very important illustrations for clients on there, including one I just finished this afternoon.

TOPICS
Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Hi @Quite Alright,

According to the case notes, it appears that the files were not recoverable. I'm sorry to hear that your Fresco files were not recovered. Losing important files can be very frustrating and stressful, and I can understand how you must be feeling right now. 

I would like to inform you that Adobe usually keeps the data on its cloud for up to 90 days, so if your files were saved under a personal profile, there might be a chance to recover them within that time frame. However,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Quite Alright,

We completely understand your concern about your missing files and the importance of the illustrations you have created for your clients. We appreciate you reaching out to us for help.

First, I would suggest checking on the assets website (https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents). If the files are not there, then it is possible that the files were linked to your previous business/teams account, and the switch to a personal account may have caused the files to disappear. However, there might be a chance that the files are still there.

Could you try switching your profile to a business account again? If your business account is still active at the backend, you should be able to see your files again. Here are the steps you can follow:

•  Sign in to your Adobe Account with your email and password.

• Go to Account and security > Sign-in and security.

• Turn off the Select my profile automatically option.

Then check if you are getting the profile change option when logging in to the assets website.

If you still can't find your files, I'd recommend you connect with our technical support team (https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen).

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or face trouble contacting support.

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anshul,

Thanks for your reply. I have unclicked the autoselect option and do not
receive an option when logging into the assets site unfortunately.

I’ve had a call booked with your customer care for today, but I’ve been
hung up on and after I called back a 3rd time I was told I’d receive
another callback today.

Hopeful this is resolved soon, thanks again. It seems like this is an issue
that will need to be resolved by the care team.
Connor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Quite Alright,

According to the case notes, it appears that the files were not recoverable. I'm sorry to hear that your Fresco files were not recovered. Losing important files can be very frustrating and stressful, and I can understand how you must be feeling right now. 

I would like to inform you that Adobe usually keeps the data on its cloud for up to 90 days, so if your files were saved under a personal profile, there might be a chance to recover them within that time frame. However, if the files were linked to your previous business/team account and the contract has been canceled, the only option left would be to claim the files when you have Creative Cloud all-app licenses.

You can find more information about which files can be archived and which ones cannot be once the licenses are canceled in this HelpX article: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/asset-reclamation.html

If the Primary Admin is not able to sign in at the Admin console as the contract has been completely removed, we would have to escalate the case to check with the engineering team, but it seems in your case, files are no longer recoverable.

I hope this information helps. Please feel free to contact us again if you have any further questions or concerns. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines