1. I spent about an hour on a project
2. I stopped and went back to the gallery
3. Fresco told me I had to sign in again
4. I have Adobe Account Access and checked my device
5. Account Access did not work
6. I had to check my email for a code.
7. It had not arrived after 5 min. So I sent a new request.
8. It eventually arrived and when I entered it it said invalid code.
9. So I requested another. This process repeated several times until I was locked out.
10. Then another code arrived! So you can see what has been happening.
11. I shut down, restarted everything, waited and started the process all over.
12. This time Adobe Account Access worked.
13. So I went to the gallery AND THE PROJECT I HAD SPENT OVER AN HOUR CREATING DID NOT LOAD INTO THE GALLERY. Add to this the time I wasted trying to sign back in. That is almost two hours of my life I will never get back, and a creative project I will never be able to repeat.
14. SO I WILL NEVER TRUST FRESCO AGAIN.
[Renamed by Mod]
We are sorry to hear about your experience. This is not the experience we want you to have. This generally happens when OS Do not Disturb/ Focus or any mode is active. Also, it can happen due to network/ server delays. I would suggest restarting the system or connecting with our technical support team (https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen) for a quick resolution.
Please feel free to reach out if you run into any other questions or issues in the future. We'd be happy to help.