• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reference Photo to sketch from?

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2024 Jul 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to sketch/draw/paint using my photos. I can import the photos, but can not move them out of my way so I can draw. I have a really nice image of a monarch butterfly, and want to draw it before painting.  I can't get the photo out of the way to freehand draw?

is this not possible using Fresco? 
thank you,

noreen

TOPICS
How-to , Import , Layers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2024 Jul 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Noreen38289219jnec,

Thank you for reaching out. If I understand correctly, you are trying to trace your images in Fresco. Here is a tutorial that may help you.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2024 Jul 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but that was not my question. My question is how to get my imported photos out of the way/off the canvas, so I can use them as reference photos. 

i do not want to trace, but want them as reference - using the same IPad on which I have Fresco. I want the full canvas available to draw, but also want my reference photo viewable on the same iPad.

thank you,

noreen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2024 Aug 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Noreen38289219jnec,

Thanks for sharing the details. I understand that this functionality is important to you. Would you mind upvoting this UserVoice for the feature request (https://adobe.ly/3As2ySh) and adding your comments there? Doing this will help us prioritize this request, and you will be notified of any updates.

Feel free to reach out if you have more questions or need assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines