• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Send files from Fresco to Illustrator on iPad

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you tired of sending your files to Illustrator on Desktop and then opening it on Illustrator on iPad? With the latest update, you can now directly open your Fresco projects in Illustrator on the iPad.

Update your application to the latest release (3.0) and send your files directly to Illustrator on iPad in just 3 clicks. 

• Click on the Share icon SrishtiBali_0-1633560980294.png on the top right corner of the screen. 
  • Choose Send to Illustrator. 
  • Choose iPad or Desktop as per your preference. 

Fresco to Ai on the iPad (1).gif

Limitation: This option is only available in the iPad version. You cannot send your files from the Windows version to Illustrator on iPad.  

-Srishti

TOPICS
How-to , Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm thankful for this feature. As I have said to people online, I really appreciate how Adobe has been pushing to make going from app to app more and more seamless 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I send my file from Fresco to Illustrator the size redefines to half it's original size. When I want to export the illustrator file as a .pdf the quality is so poor. How do I keep the original sizing when sending the file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines