Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Snap curves?

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to make the great leap from Procreate to Fresco but the thing that is really frustrating me is that there is, to my knowledge, no 'snap curves'. On Procreate a uniform curve can be made by holding the pen at the end of the curve. Is there any work around for doing this on Fresco? 
Thank you!

TOPICS
How-to , Live brushes , Pixel Brushes , Tools , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Desolate, but it is not still implémenté. I vote for implémenter this function as soon as possible.

Yves Crausaz, Suisse, retraité actif dans le monde de la photo et des arts graphiques.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can make incredibly smooth curves by adjusting "smoothing" — I am not sure if this is good enough?  I don't know Procreate.  But I do mess with smoothing setting a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also really frustrated that this function doesn't seem to exist. I end up jumping back and forth to procreate just to use that feature. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines