• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sprachänderung für Fresco

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, Fresco läuft auch nach Neuinstallation nicht in deutscher Sprache. Adobe-Account und Windows10-Regionseinstellungen sind auf Deutsch eingestellt. Auch AI läuft problemlos in deutscher Sprache. Hat jemand eine Lösung für das Fresco-Sprachproblem?

TOPICS
How-to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023
Hello and thank you for the advice. It worked by changing the >App/Website< setting in Windows Voice Control. Everything else was already in >German<," except for this one.
You helped me a lot, thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Excellent, glad it helped!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not speak German, so I'll answer in English. (Sie können die Schaltfläche "Übersetzen" am Ende meiner Nachricht verwenden).

If you're running your Fresco app from a windows desktop, see if this previous answer helps
https://community.adobe.com/t5/fresco-discussions/adobe-cc-installs-fresco-wrong-language/td-p/11690...

Let me know if it's from an Ipad, I seem to remember that the installs from the Apple store are done in the language the Ipad is set up with. But I'll research further if that's the case...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and thank you for the advice. It worked by changing the >App/Website< setting in Windows Voice Control. Everything else was already in >German<," except for this one.
You helped me a lot, thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Excellent, glad it helped!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's weird.  I'm not entirely sure if it's built to run in German,  I know they added more languages to other apps, but I assumed that they were all compatible with all the languages that were derived from Latin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines