• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Surface Pro X Situation

New Here ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been checking the system requirements page every day and month hoping to see the compatibility for the Pro X...

I was using fresco on my old Surface Book before I decided to upgrade to the Pro X for more portability and to continue creating digital art for my college protfolio (since I knew fresco was coming "very soon"). Turns out I had to scrap my digital portfolio and had to go traditional...because fresco wasn't going to be released anytime within the deadline for me to keep painting digitally (and there weren't any other good-free-softwares that I could use). 

It's been well over 7 months...after Adobe announced fresco for this device but we still haven't got it...What's going on?

I Sincerely hope that this platform haven't been forgottened and that it gets released soon. I haven't been painting digitally for a while now, the inefficiency/lag of the other apps that ARM is limited to isn't so fun to work with... 

TOPICS
Cross-product , Device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mitchell. 

I don't have a lot of information for you but I can say that support for Fresco on ARM devices (and the Surface Pro X) is currently targeted for early next year.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines