• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Surface pro X

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2023 Jun 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fresco's watercolor brush doesn't work on my surface pro X. is there any way i can use it? If I upgrade to premium, can I use all the features? 

TOPICS
Pixel Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 30, 2023 Aug 30, 2023

Hello @nntfox,

I understand you're experiencing an issue with Adobe Fresco's watercolor brush on your Surface Pro X. I'd be happy to help clarify the situation.

Currently, the watercolor brush in Adobe Fresco is not supported on devices with ARM processors, such as the Surface Pro X. The Surface Pro X uses an ARM-based processor, which may have compatibility limitations with certain features of Adobe Fresco.

If you're considering upgrading to a premium subscription of Adobe Fresco, it's im

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2023 Aug 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might be some hardware compatibility issues. Have you checked the system requirements?

When you say it doesn't work, are they not leaving any colour at all or does it not spread like a water colour would be expected to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2023 Aug 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @nntfox,

I understand you're experiencing an issue with Adobe Fresco's watercolor brush on your Surface Pro X. I'd be happy to help clarify the situation.

Currently, the watercolor brush in Adobe Fresco is not supported on devices with ARM processors, such as the Surface Pro X. The Surface Pro X uses an ARM-based processor, which may have compatibility limitations with certain features of Adobe Fresco.

If you're considering upgrading to a premium subscription of Adobe Fresco, it's important to note that while a premium subscription offers access to additional features and benefits, it won't necessarily enable features that are not supported on your specific device due to hardware limitations.

For a detailed list of supported features on different devices, including iPad, iPhone, and Windows devices, including those with ARM processors, I recommend visiting our official support documentation. You can find the information you need in the following help article: Supported features in Adobe Fresco.

I hope this information helps clarify the situation. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines