• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble with app

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used Adobe Fresco for weeks now with no issue and have created a lot within the app. I was even drawing just last night but I went to open the app this morning and it just crashed before opening fully. After restarting and even updating my iPad, I'm still having the same issue of a glitch and I can't get the app to open further than showing the logo and then exiting back to my home screen. Any ideas as to help? Thank you!!

TOPICS
Device , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019
Hi Kaysurahh. Please do try an uninstall/reinstall. And let me know if that doesn't solve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kaysurahh.

I'm sorry about this; we saw a bit of it during prerelease but not since. A couple of questions:

When you sign in with your Adobe ID to https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents does all of the work that's on your device show up there?

Have you tried force-quitting the app and relaunching it?

Have you tried signing out of the app and signing back in?

It would also be helpful to know what device you're on and what version of iOS you're using. 

Let me know if it's still crashing on you. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m using an iPad Air 3rd gen updated to iOS 13.1.2

I haven't been able to sign out and back into the app as it keeps crashing even when I force quit and try again. I did click the link and see all of my works saved though thank you! I may try  uninstalling the app and downloading it again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kaysurahh. Please do try an uninstall/reinstall. And let me know if that doesn't solve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked, thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Kaysurahh. Oh good. Thanks for letting me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines