• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update for Fresco faulty

Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I previously posted on this issue but it no longer appears to be here and there has been no response.  I updated to the new version of Fresco a few days ago and

• the view went full screen and I could not make it smaller (so lost view of the taskbar and the ability to download jpg versions of my work and view them on my screen.  I can't work in this mode. 
  • Then I couldn't close out of Fresco using the X in the corner.  I was forced to use Task Manager, find the program and kill the whole thing

Has anyone else had this issue?

Adobe:  Please respond to this post as there was no response to the prior one other than to tell me you were going to close the case.

Advise your Programming Manager that:

• The code needs to be fixed in the update so it has a normal view that I can adjust
  • The code needs to be fixed in the update so the program can be closed normally

Please let me know when these fixes have been made to I can update to the newest install version.

Please also :

• Make it possible to save brush settings when updating to the newest install or reverting to the prior version.  I had to UNINSTALL Fresco to get back to the prior workable version.  That killed all of my brush presets and cost me huge amounts of time and effort.
  •  

THIS IS A TASK LIST FOR YOUR PROGRAMMING MANAGER.  PLEASE ADDRESS AND ADVISE WHEN IT IS COMPLETE.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing all the same thing and worse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Hollysuzanne33 

Can you share some more details on what issues you are experiencing?

Thanks,
Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this was after the last update. I don't recall how I turned off Fresco before but it was normal and didnt have to figure it out. Now see my screen, it is full size, no way to re-size that I know of. I turn off the program now by going to the task manager and quitting it. Attached is the screen, I tried clicking around for a new exit button in a drop-down or?? No luck. I am using a windows surface pro 7.  The image attached is my full screen, it even covers my taskbar. Thanks, holly

Screenshot 2020-12-14 11.27.11.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Wendy5FFA 

Fresco will launch in maximized mode and would remember the screen size if you resize the application for next launch. Regarding Close button not working we haven't seen this issue, can you provide more details? The experience of taskbar not visible is for the 1st launch and subsequent launches you would not face the same issue. Kindly try and let us know if that works for you. 

Also, the feature request for preserving settings on uninstall. We will review the request and add it our backlog. You can also add the same to our http://adobefresco.uservoice.com

Regards,
Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once opened up, it would NOT let me resize or minimize it. The screen was
unresponsive. Period.

The X in the corner would NOT close the program. Again, completely
unresponsive to normal usage. Period.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Wendy5FFA @Hollysuzanne33 

After you launch Fresco, take the mouse pointer to the top of the screen. It will bring up the task bar

Resize.png

You can resize the App using this icon. Once you close the app (not kill from task manager) on subsequent launches the task bar would be visible and Application will launch in the maximised mode. Kindly let us know if this fixes the issue you are facing. 

Regards,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't get how I would use the taskbar to resize the app. So it doesn't
allow me to resize within the Fresco program itself? You say it will
launch in maximised mode? I don't trust the update so I am going to stay
on the prior version until they get this thing stable. But thanks for the
suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could not see the snip before so I thought you meant the general taskbar on my computer. 

Yes, this is where I would usually resize and close.  The red box you show above is where it is NOT RESPONSIVE.  I clicked on it repeatedly with my mouse.  Nothing.  Same with the X next to it to close it.  NO RESPONSE.  That is what I am reporting is the problem.  It does not work as it should.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do we get the X to show up?
I don't have a real resize option at all.
I can have the screen with or without the tools by tapping the double arrows which you point out in your image but the app is always full screen, then I have to use the Task Manager to close it. I never see a Cross or way to resize the screen.
Here's an image of everything I get to see in my top right corner.

Sjaani_0-1609208794625.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same or similar issues - I have to use Task Manager or Windows tiling to close out of or resize Fresco.  It defaults to full screen and I have no way within the program to manage it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines