• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

vector images have artifacts

New Here ,
May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

vector images have artifacts. there is a gap of 1 pixel between the colored areas

TOPICS
Color , Tools , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you upload an image to show the results better.

Fresco creates shapes when you use the Vector tools. So I'm wondering if some of the points may have been moved or twisted in some way to create the artifacts you mention.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2023 May 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the vector lines been filled with the fill tool, or filled by hand by drawing inside the shape?
I agree that a full window screenshot (as well as a close up) is always helpful to answer questions 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I experience the same thing...I draw only in vector - I make outlines then use the filling tool...there you can already see the small white line between outlines and fill in every drawing I do...and I do loads...sry due to data protection I will not upload a file, it would only show what I just described...txs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it changes to a neat fill if you tweak the margin like shown in the screenshot?

Imaginerie_0-1684318958695.png

the slider is dynamic, fill first, and then move the margin up and down until it achieves the result you want
You may also want to look at the other settings

Imaginerie_1-1684319018400.png

when you can enable the contiguous fill or not.

Let me know if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you for replying...I work only with vector, unfortunately I don't have this function when I use the fill tool in vector,  it is only available in pixel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines