• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can’t Fresco be included on the Single App plan for Illustrator?

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already have the Photography plan, have been a paying customer for many years...but I would love to have Illustrator and Fresco, alas, it all adds up to a lot of dollars especially from a South African Rand point of view...so my question: why can’t Fresco be included in the single app subscription for Illustrator? Why only Photoshop? You can work with vector in Fresco, so they must be designed to also work together? 

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Hi Ria. 

This is definitely something the product team will be considering as the vector drawing tools in Fresco are further developed. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ria. 

This is definitely something the product team will be considering as the vector drawing tools in Fresco are further developed. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much Sue, that will be absolutely wonderful!! I will signup in a flash when that happens 😆

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Adobe

What is the status os this? The post is more than two years old. I think Fresco has now evolved into a fully established vector app as well as a raster app. As far as I can see, you have a plan that includes Fresco and Photoshop but not a corresponding "vector plan" with Fresco and Illustrator. Is it possible to get a Fresco + Ai plan?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I second this. I am on the photo plan. I am an artist, illustrator, and animator. I only really need lightroom and mix for my creations and pics, what I really need is a plan like the photo plan for 10 or 15 per month that is an Illustrator and animators tool bag, and can be a REAL alternative or collaborative tool bag to use with or instead of Harmony and storyboard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, and works on android & windows. I'll never jump into such a proprietary driven OS like apple Dell 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have AI and photography plan but I don't get premium, would you please consider this especially Fresco got vector brushes. Not many people comments good on yourtube about Fresco, why not allow our AI users to join the league and give better feedback? please kindly do allow us to get premium without paying more especially I have been sub for many years with Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines