• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will Fresco files be deleted as part of Discontinuation of Creative Cloud Synced files?

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2024 Jan 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Community,

I would appreciate if someone could shed a light whether the files I created in Adobe Fresco and are saved there will be deleted as part of Discontinuation of Creative Cloud Synced files?

I work on Surface Pro 7 in tablet mode (but have Fresco downloaded as a dektop app) and have my Fresco files saved there with a white tick on green backround icon (which supposedly means the files can be accessed offline, is that right?). Would these files be accessible when I open the Fresco app after today i.e. not deleted as part of CCS discontinuation?
Or do I have to export those files (I suppose as PSD to preserve the editing capabilities) to a local folder on my device?
Thanks is advance
Marta 

TOPICS
Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2024 Feb 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Marta5D94,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your concerns regarding the changes in Creative Cloud Files. I understand that the upcoming discontinuation of Creative Cloud Files is causing uncertainty, and I'm here to provide some clarity and reassurance.

The discontinuation primarily affects the storage of files in a specific folder called Creative Cloud Files (https://adobe.ly/48QGSva). However, it's important to note that in Adobe Fresco, your artworks are stored as Cloud Documents, and this functionality remains unaffected by the change (https://adobe.ly/48UWQo0). Your creative work will continue to be securely stored in the cloud, and you can access it seamlessly.

Creative Cloud files & cloud documents are separate things. Learn more here: (https://adobe.ly/3ShDkwu).

If you have any further questions or if there's anything specific you'd like more information on, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2024 Feb 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the clarification 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2024 Feb 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anshul,

Thanks a lot for getting back to me with clarification and the links. I am so relieved to know that Fresco and my files remain unaffected. 

Appreciate your help.

Marta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines