• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows: Where does Fresco store local files?

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My cloud storage is full so I have several files which Fresco has stored locally.

I'd like to move them to a new computer. What is the path to the files in Windows?

TOPICS
Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Hello @jimb39109335,

Thanks for reaching out. You may try exporting your work out as PSD (https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/using/publish-export-share.html) and then delete the files from the app to clear up the cloud storage.

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever find this out? Definitely not an easily searchable location so quite probably one of the temp files with random names at a guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Windows 10 your files will automatically be saved to your system drive in a location similar to the following:

C:\Users\Yourname\AppData\Local\Packages\Adobe.Fresco_pc75e8sa7ep4e\LocalCache\Adobe\ACPLocal

This means valuable space is being taken up on your system drive because Adobe is too autocratic to allow users to choose where they want files stored (or to turn off syncing). Find some more user friendly software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this information!

Just to note for anyone else, the AppData folder is hidden by default, but can be easily enabled so it is shown. Web search for "View appdata folder, windows 11" has plenty of information, example: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-access-appdata-folder/2194e37a-a36c-443...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2023 Dec 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found this article because i have just started using Fresco today and I also could not see how to save my drawings.
The way to save files is VERY EASY like this : CLICK ON SHARE Located TOP RIGHT of the screen,  then select either QUICK EXPORT to save your file where you like in a variety of different formats OR click on  OPEN A COPY where you can seamlessly open a copy of your drawing in Illustrator for vectors. Check the saving options in the Settings Tab for quick saves. 
Fresco is an awsome software.  IGNORE THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS FROM KEEN ADOBE USERS WHO ARE NOT SURE WHAT THEY ARE DOING

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @jimb39109335,

Thanks for reaching out. You may try exporting your work out as PSD (https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/using/publish-export-share.html) and then delete the files from the app to clear up the cloud storage.

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines